Views: 17

Does the library have physical music scores?

I need a Bach music score for class--where can I find it?

Yes! Tarver, Swilley, and Henry RAC libraries have physical music scores in their collections.

If you are browsing, you can find our physical music scores in the M section of our stacks.

If you'd like to check out a score that is housed at a different location (for example, Tarver Library) than your home library (for example, the Douglas County RAC), you can request that it be sent over for you to check out.

You can find guidance on searching for scores in Discovery in the video below:



Need Assistance?

chat with a librarian button
email a librarian button
call a librarian button
browse our research guides button
request a research consultation button
view our how to videos button
view the resource status page